TruLAN Cat 6 External Cable
Designed for fixed installations, the FSC range of duct grade or armoured Cat 6 cables have heavy jackets of polyethylene to protect against moisture and give the cables extra strength.
- CPR-Compliant options
- PE Duct Grade jacket protects against moisture
- UV Resistant
- Protects against vandal and rodent damage
- Transmission speeds up to 1GBps
- PA220S PACK - BICC Components A2 Gland Pack M20S
- CG/LNM20S - Polyamide Gland Locknut & Washer M20S
- CG/SF-16B - SmartFit Cable Gland M16 - Black
- FFMC5 - SWA Firefly Metal Cleat, Cable Dia. 10.1 - 12.7mm
- FFMC5KH - SWA Quick-Fit Keyhole Metal Cleat, Cable Dia. 10.1 - 12.7mm
- ACC 10-13 - Aluminium Claw Cleat 10-13mm
- RJ45F6A100 - RJ45 Cat 6A FTP shielded connector
There are various types of Category cables, each offering different capabilities and performance levels.
|Category||Max Data Rate||Bandwidth Frequency||Shielding||Crosstalk|
|Cat 5E||1000 Mbps (1 Gbps)||Up to 250 MHz||U/UTP + F/UTP||Moderate|
|Cat 6||10,000 Mbps (10 Gbps)||Up to 500 MHz||U/UTP + F/UTP||Low|
|Cat 6A||10,000 Mbps (10 Gbps)||Up to 500 MHz||U/FTP + F/FTP + S/FTP||Very Low|
|Cat 7||10,000 Mbps (10 Gbps)||Up to 600 MHz||S/FTP||Very Low|
|Cat 7A||10,000 Mbps (10 Gbps)||Up to 1000 MHz||S/FTP||Extremely Low|
Category cables incorporate various screening types to reduce EMI. The terminology used in the industry can be very confusing, so we have put together some diagrams to better explain the terms we use. For more information, take a look at the different screening types here.
Order by 4.30pm for delivery by